Before we could begin coping the bondbeam had to be waterproofed. We used a product called Super Blockade by Merlex – it was recommended by the coping manufacturer. I put two coats on. It mixes up like thinset. The first coat I used a 6″ wide coarse nylon brush and the second coat I used […]
We are now the proud owners of a cement pond. Here are some updates and pictures from the gunite phase of our pool build. Enjoy!
Rough plumbing and electrical pics of our diy pool build! Check them out!
Here are some pics of the next phase of our diy pool build: rebar. It looks like our pool is finally starting to take shape!